Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Resolutions for 2017

Resolutions for the 2017.

This article from Houzz did make me think about new year resolutions. Some of these ideas are things that I might incorporate in my life.

As an artist as well as a realtor, art is a big part of my life. I do love art on the walls and about the house so this is an easy one for me.

New pillowcases are always nice. I'll have to evaluate that because crisp clean bedding is always good.

Now flowers and other items to put in my vases. This is  a good one too. In the pacific northwest there are always interesting things growing that can add interest to any room.

Twinkle lights can really add some cheer to gloomy winter days and this is a nice idea as well. We can all use a bit of mood lighting.

I'm inspired by buildings, people and everyday objects. How about you. What inspires you in this new year?
 

No comments: