Yikes! Winter is coming to an end but mold can still be a problem. Cold nights, warmer days and hot steamy showers all cause problems. To help control and eliminate mold you can follow these recommendations.
- Use exhaust fans when and where necessary
- Remove condensation from windows, bathroom ceilings, and other surfaces
- Provide adequate ventilation to the premises at all times
- Store furniture and personal possessions so as to provide for adequate airflow between the walls and the personal possessions
- Leave blinds/window coverings up half an inch from the window sill so as to allow for adequate airflow
- Clean and dust premises at regular intervals