There are a number of things that you can do to create more curb appeal.
1. Wash everything. You can wash the windows, front door, porch and even the garage. a bucket and a sponge can work or you can even rent a power washer if you need to.
2. At the entrance you can paint the front door and update the door knobs. Don't forget about the house numbers too.
3. Replace and update the exterior light fixtures.
4. Sweep the driveway and clean up any stains and/or cracks.
5. Trim the landscaping and overgrown shrubs. Remove weeds and tidy up the gardens.
6. Add some outdoor lighting for ambiance and safety.
7. Check the roof for shingles that need to be replaced and gutters that need to be cleaned.
8. Inspect any fences latches and gates.
Now add some seasonal color and you'll be good to go.